It is time to make money by selling used clothes online! Read this article and discover the 5 most popular websites where you can sell clothes online!
Planning on cleaning your closet? Why not make some money out of it! How? Easy – by selling your used clothes online!
Selling clothes online is simpler than ever. There are a lot of website that will help you get rid of your old clothes and make some profit at the same time! Each website is different. There are websites that offer different commission percentages, only accept certain brands, and there are some that will do all the work for you!
In this article, we are going to present you the 5 most popular websites where you can sell clothes online:
- Material World – You can trade your designer clothes for gift cards. You need to choose which clothing items you want to send it by using their pricing calculator. You need to fill out a form and request their trade-in bag, and pick the items you are going to send. If they choose to accept your offer, you will automatically receive your gift card.
- Poshmark – On this website you can sell, shop, and even organize shopping parties with your friends. You need to upload the clothes you want to sell and once they are sold, you will receive a pre-paid shipping label. Print it out, package the products, and ship it. You will receive 80% of the sale.
- ThredUp – This website allows you to buy and sell handbags, accessories, shoes, women’s and kids clothes. They determine the value and the payment is done via PayPal. The clothes must be sought-after brands and defect-free. They are pretty selective, so make sure to carefully read their guidelines.
- ReFashioner – On this website, you can create your own shop or as they like to call it customized closet. You can add photos of the clothes you want to sell and they will inform you which items are accepted and which aren’t. If your items are accepted, they will email you suggested prices.
- Tradesy – You can list your clothing items for sale in 60 seconds. They accept any types of clothing and any brands, as long as the item is in good condition. You can take a few photos of your products and they will clean and edit the photo for you.
Pick your favorite website and start selling today!
— Melissa Lee (@AtHomeAndOnline) 16 de octubre de 2017